It is important to stay vigilant at this time to reduce the likelihood of transmitting coronavirus within the school. If the answer is Yes to any of the below questions, you must seek medical advice before you or your child enter the school.
- Do you or your child have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness, flu like symptoms or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste now or in the past 14 days?
- Have you or your child been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days?
- Are you or your child a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (i.e. less than 2 metres for more than 15 minutes altogether in 1 day)?
- Have you been advised by a doctor that you or your child should self-isolate at this time?
- Have you been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time?